Access Healthcare Services Inc.
Access Healthcare Services Inc. has been awarded a 4 year Accreditation with Exemplary Standing, the highest award by Accreditation Canada. We are a nurse managed home healthcare organization that provides services on behalf of the Champlain Local Health Integration Network, private individuals, insurance companies and other municipal and provincial organizations in various sectors.
Our team of 100+ caregivers come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences to best match according to your needs, preferences, language and culture. We have been in business for over 20 years and have been commended for the excellent quality of care received from our professionally trained professional staff.
SCHEDULE A VISIT WITH US !
In order to ensure you have a personalized, engaging experience , schedule a visit with us in advance to discuss .
Access Healthcare Services Inc. is a client focused, socially responsible healthcare organization; dedicated to clients through respectful, compassionate, skilled nursing and home healthcare services.
Access Healthcare Services Inc. will create a safe and considerate working environment.
- Access Healthcare Services Inc. will encourage originality, innovation and promote enthusiasm in meeting the requirements of our clients.
- Access Healthcare Services Inc. will endeavor to cultivate profit growth through efficient production methods and procedures.
- Access Healthcare Services Inc. will create a distinctive and progressive corporate culture.
- Access Healthcare Services Inc. will make positive contributions to the community in which we operate and strive to become a model corporate citizen.
Respecting the dignity, uniqueness, autonomy, and privacy of each individual.
- Promoting the importance of quality of life.
- Maximizing potential and encouraging professional growth.
- Managing in dynamic processes that includes consistency, open communication, active participation, professionalism, and respect.
- Meeting and exceeding standards established by professional associations and the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Utilizing resources creatively and responsibly.