Full Job Description
CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR – NURSING PROGRAM
Access Healthcare Services Inc. is seeking a full time Client Services Coordinator to join our team in Ottawa, Ontario to provide scheduling support for our visit and shift nursing program.
About the Company
Access Healthcare Services is a socially responsible healthcare organization; dedicated to clients through the delivery of respectful, compassionate, skilled nursing and home healthcare services. Our team of 150+ caregivers and healthcare providers come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and strive to provide the best level of care possible.
About the Role
The Client Services Coordinator works as part of a team to facilitate the intake of new nursing clients and assigns them to suitability qualified staff. The Client Service Coordinator acts as primary liaison between clients, field staff, Home and Community Care Support Services (HCCSS) and other service providers.
What we offer:
- Company sponsored health and dental benefits
- Hourly wage $18.50 – $24.00 per hour commensurate with experience
- Bonus program (up to $10,000 per year) paid monthly
- Weekly paid lunches
- Great work environment and company culture
- Monday to Friday schedule 8am-4pm
- Opportunities for growth
What you bring:
The Client Services Coordinator;
- Facilitates consistent client-centred care by maintaining service provider schedules according to the organization’s policies and procedures
- Enters referral information and updates client and/or employee records as required
- Updates schedules according to care plan changes, service frequency requirements and client requests
- Handles client and employee inquiries and complaints and escalates as required.
- Participates in client satisfaction initiatives to promote a culture of continuous quality improvement
- Other duties as determined by the Client Services Manager (or designate)
- Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to multi-task, problem solve and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
· Ability to plan, organize and coordinate activities/events.
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of a team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to stand, bend, squat, kneel and reach freely; able to freely lift up to 35 pounds
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- University/Collage education preferred
- Office Administration and/or Medical Terminology certification preferred
- Bilingualism in English and French
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, including Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel
- Minimum 1 year experience in medical administration and/or scheduling environment preferred
- Experience with AlayaCare is an asset
- Experience in Home and Community care an asset
Access Healthcare Services Inc. is a client focused, socially responsible healthcare organization; dedicated to clients through respectful, compassionate, skilled nursing and home healthcare services.
AHSI recruiting practices are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Coordinator on ph: 613 596 4929 ext 1103.
We would like to thank everyone in advance for their interest however only suitability qualified candidates will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Medical Administration/Healthcare: 1 year (preferred)
- Scheduling: 1 year (preferred)
- French (preferred)
For applying on Indeed